Process, Meeting Agenda, Timelines
Entreprenuers in Small Firms
in Large Firms
for team-based forecasting
These are rough numbers, for an inexperienced team in
a large company.
- Organizational meeting - an hour
- Assess the market - Eight to ten weeks working part-time
- Purpose, Vision, Options meeting - two to three days,
- Assess the options, estimate costs - three to five
- Best options, coordination meeting - one day
- Finalize action plans, budget inputs - two weeks
There maybe an addition meeting to identify the best
option before presenting the strategy to the boss.
If you engage a consultant to do the research, there
is usually more time required to bring them up to speed.
| The Budget Meeting
|| Key Points